ABOUT EVANS CITY
The Evans City Public Library has been in existence since 1932, when it was founded by the Evans City Women’s Club and housed in the Evans City Fire Hall. It wasn’t until 1958 that the library had a permanent home, when it moved to the former location on Evans City Main Street. In 2004, the library moved to its current location, which has been completely renovated.
Mission: The Evans City Public Library is inspired to provide cultural and intellectual growth through life-long learning and strengthens the community by connecting people with information and fostering creativity.